Roots Cowboy Calgary Stampede Bomber Leather Jacket
Held every year in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Calgary Stampede is a rodeo event. It is billed as The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth. This Calgary Stampede Roots black and tallow leather jacket has been designed to give you the feel and spirit of this outdoor event. Made from faux leather, the body of this bomber jacket is black while the sleeves are bright yellow. It has a collarless design with red and white stripes on the neck to catch the attention of everyone else. Same red and white stripes have been used on the cuffs and the waist. This beautiful jacket has a buttoned closure with the help of bright yellow buttons. Two large arrows in yellow have been created along the waist on both sides. The jacket has been made attractive with the help of patches all over the body. Calgary Stampede is written as CS in bold letters on the left side of the chest.
- Material: Genuine or Faux leather
- Black and yellow bomber jacket for men
- Inspired by outdoor event Calgary Stampede
- Black body and yellow sleeves
- Buttoned closure at the front
- Red and white stripes on collar, cuffs, and waist